Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: NCAA Football 06 Online

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA Football 06 Online

    Anybody else having problems getting online? I get to the DNAS screen and it says error? I've never had this problem before.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Burton_VT_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 06 Online

    I'm not having any problems getting online
    if anyone wants 2 play jus add me to your f list online
    my name is EastsideGOD

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 06 Online

    I'm getting network error 610? Can anyody help? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Burton_VT_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA Football 06 Online

    Ive gotten a few error msg's like that before all you gotta do is call your ISP and they should help
    at least they helped me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •